Made with input from women in the trades, this aluminum toe 6’’ boot is built for a woman’s foot. A puncture resistant plate and oil- and slip-resistant outsole can handle the variables of the jobsite. Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleaker appearance
- Built on a women's specific last
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate - CSA certified
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR)
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Waterproof leather upper
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- M Width
- Black/Steel Grey
Keen Utility, Serious Safety Footwear for Serious Jobs!