Woolpower merino wool blend socks defy your feet to get cold. Well loved by hunters, fishermen, and those who work outside. Woolpower's socks are made from their classic Ullfrotté Original fabric both in the foot and the shaft.
- S - Men 3.5-6 / Women 6-8 / Euro 36-39
- M - Men 7-10 / Women 9-12.5 / Euro 40-44
- L - Men 11-13 / Euro 45-48
- Terry knit feet and shafts
- 60% Merino wool/ 40% Polyamide
- Machine Wash
- Colours Available: Black, Grey
- Style# 8416
Merino wool is combined with synthetic polyamide fiber, creating a stronger more durable garment with no seams. It adapts to temperature and activity level, providing great insulation that is very soft, smooth and stretchy.
Woolpower is fully committed to the production of warm undergarments and mid-layer clothing sold under the brand name Woolpower. The company employs about 70 people and the entire production is in Östersund, in the northern part of Sweden. They develop and produce 100% of their products.