Consisting of a neoprene exterior and the interior has an extra padding that is infused with Back on Track's state-of-the-art Welltex fabric. Welltex contains ceramic powder which reflects your horse’s natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth. Good for arthritic or capped hocks. This boot fastens around the hock and the exterior still has a hole but the inside padding does not have a holes so it keeps the hock point covered. Three attached straps allow you to adjust the boots’ fit. When using these boots it helps to use standing wraps to prevent them from sliding down.
- Ideal for Problems Associated with Inflammation in the Hock Joints
- Equipped with Welltex Stimulating Blood Flow
- Neoprene Exterior with Extra Padded Interior
- Three Straps Available for Both Left & Right Legs
- 4" Diameter Hole in Outer Shell
- Sold in Pairs
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium
- Colour: Royal
Please note Back on Track recommends these boots for stall and hauling only. They are not recommended for turnout.
The boots are manufactured using the revolutionary Welltex™ ceramic infused fabric, provide a unique combination of protection, quality and well-being.
The company Back on Track manufactures joint and muscle protection, which are manufactured from a "ceramic textile" which is sold under the registered brand name Back on Track.