From the LeatherCut Collection, a tri-colored cuff bracelet with a precisely hand painted backdrop creates a beautifully vintage looking piece. Copper finished edges highlight the buck stitching framing the edges of the bracelet. Hand painted black contrasts and highlights the bright silver floral and leaf Sheridan leather carving pattern accented with gold kissed centers.
- Hand Painted Black Backdrop
- Vintage Look
- Copper Finished Edges
- Buckstitch Framed Edges
- Bright Silver Floral & Leaf Sheridan Leather Carving Pattern wtih Gold Center Accents
- Silver, Copper & Gold Over a Brass Base
- Size: .06" W x .74" H x 6" L
- Wipe Clean
- Montana Silversmiths Lifetime Limited Warranty (Details)
Montana Silversmiths has focused on creating western buckles and jewelry of exquisite design for over 40 years. Located in Columbus, Montana, nestled on the banks of the Yellowstone River, Montana Silversmiths' designers live and work in the heart of Montana’s Big Sky country where the silhouette of a horse and the rugged peaks of the Beartooth Mountains are always in sight. In Big Sky country, it’s easy to capture the spirit and drama of the Old West and engrave it in silver.