Clearance - Save 35% Off Regular Price (As Marked)
Light and versatile with a strong side, the Oshawa Mid features KEEN outdoor style with the advanced protection and innovation needed on the job. Steel toe and plate protection, stability and oil- and slip-resistant outsoles keep you focused on your work. Waterproof, comfortable and good looking. A perfect go-to all-around work boot. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1, ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- Weight: 24.3 oz/688.89
- Type: Work Boots, Steel Toe, Waterproof
- Activities: Construction Jobsite
- Weather: Wet - waterproof
- Fits True To Size
- Lining: Hydrophobic/Hydrophilic 2-Zone Comfort Lining
- Upper: Waterproof Nubuck
- Rubber: Oil & Slip resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, Oil & Slip Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Steel Toe
- Height: Mid
- Discontinued Style - Limited Size/Quantity Available
Keen Utility, Serious Safety Footwear for Serious Jobs!