Keen Val D'OR CSA Boots
The metal free Keen Val-D'Or Mid WP is a premier, high-performance option with durability and comfort. When creating the Val-D'Or Mid WP, Keen took into consideration the importance of non-slip outsoles and sure-footing. An ideal cross-over boot for indoor and outdoor jobs.
- Weight: 30.4 oz/862 g
- Lining: KEEN.DRY Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Rubber: Oil & Slip Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Upper: Waterproof Leather
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- KEEN.DRY Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Left & Right Asymmetrical Composite Toe
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 Standards for Protection
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Waterproof Leather Upper
The Val-D'Or Mid WP exceeds Mark II slip-resistance standards, and the metatomical dual density EVA footbed supports and cradles the foot to resist fatigue. The waterproof leather upper, combined with KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane fend off wet weather and environments. Asymmetrical composite safety toes are lightweight and offer superior impact and crush protection.