Blundstone 164 Greenpatch CSA
Ships Within Canada Only
Hello safety, goodbye laces. Canadian work boot safety regulations are among the world’s most stringent. Blundstone is proud to have worked with Canadian CSA authorities to craft a boot that lives up to CSA standards for safety – and Blundstone standards for style. The CSA Greenpatch is lightweight, and surprisingly comfortable for a boot with so much safety built in. And of course, their slip-on, kick-off convenience makes them hands-down the easiest safety boots to work with. Round toe, medium width. Weatherproof leather upper fused seamlessly into a non-slip polyurethane sole. Solid protection without the tie downs
- Crazy Horse Nubuck Leather Elastic Side Safety Boot with Penetration Resistant Midsole
- V Cut Upper
- New L-Protection Nail-Proof Sole in HT Ceramic fabric (PS4)
- Kickguard Toe Leather Protection
- PORON® in the Heel Strike Zone
- Xtreme Comfort PU/Foam Cupped Footbed
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole/Thermo Urethane (TPU) Outsole Highly Resistant to Hydrolysis & Microbial Attack - Oil, Acid & Organic Fat Resistant
- Outsole heat resistant to 284°F
- Ergonomically Engineered Toe Spring For Reduced Wearer Fatigue
- Steel Shank-Ensures Correct Step Flex Point, Assists with Torsional Stability
- Full Heel Breast with Arch Support for Ladder & Gantry Safety
- Broad Fitting 200 Joule Impact Resistant Steel Toe Cap
- Colour: Crazy Horse Brown
* Please note that half sizes in Blundstones are a bit unusual—they do not increase the length of the boot. Instead, they increase the amount of space over the foot by adding more leather creating a wider fit.
Tip: Use that extra pair of insoles in the box if you find there is too much movement in your Blundstones. Doubling up on the insoles can take up about ½ a size worth of space!
These boots are in Blundstone (AUS) sizes. Please see conversion chart below for sizing.