Blundstone 162 Greenpatch CSA
Ships Within Canada Only
Hello safety, goodbye laces. Canadian work boot safety regulations are among the world’s most stringent. Blundstone is proud to have worked with Canadian CSA authorities to craft a boot that lives up to CSA standards for safety – and Blundstone standards for style. The CSA Greenpatch is lightweight, and surprisingly comfortable for a boot with so much safety built in. And of course, their slip-on, kick-off convenience makes them hands-down the easiest safety boots to work with. Round toe, medium width. Weatherproof leather upper fused seamlessly into a non-slip polyurethane sole. Solid protection without the tie downs.
- Weatherproof 2.5mm Thick Brown Premium Leather Upper
- Deluxe Poron XRD Removable Footbed
- Heat Formed Heel
- Bumper Kick-Toe Styling
- Kevlar CSA Approved Protection Mid-Soles
- Injection Moulded Soles
- Oil, Acid, Organic Fat & Electric Shock Resistant Outsole
- Slip Resistant Sole
- Outside Heat Resistant To 140 Celsius
- Dual Density Polyurethane Midsole & Thermal Urethean (TPU) Outsole
- Weatherproof, Durable, Lightweight & Provides Reliable Certified Traction
- Colour: Brown
* Please note that half sizes in Blundstones are a bit unusual—they do not increase the length of the boot. Instead, they increase the amount of space over the foot by adding more leather creating a wider fit.
Tip: Use that extra pair of insoles in the box if you find there is too much movement in your Blundstones. Doubling up on the insoles can take up about ½ a size worth of space!
These boots are in Blundstone (AUS) sizes. Please see conversion chart below for sizing.